Message 3807

act101ROOT

REPLY to this message

<Prev (   1 of 41   >)   Next >
Return to Message List

Comments 1 - 10 of 40

Gregory Celestin says...

HEY BRO IT'S GREG FROM TAMPA FL I WANT YOU TO KNOW WE STILL BROTHERHOOD SAY HI TO TITINE FOR ME ALWAYS KEEP - UP THE... more »

Victoya Menard says...

We miss Gracia in Miami, I can't wait for Mass Kompa to come play in Florida, I say Florida because I'm from Miami... more »

St-fleur Wood says...

bonjour gracia delva je suis st-fleur wood ton carnaval est vraiment bel cet an more »

Mr Innocent says...

this is your number one fan speaking and i hope u read this> > > now always keep the g"s in mind( good god grace) will... more »

Preslor Revolte says...

je suis preslor revolte j'habite a delmas 40b a l'entree de canal11.mon groupe prefere c'est mass konpa j'aime ta... more »

Mimi says...

Hey Gracia, You prove everyone you're a real artist with real talent.When they sent you to Haiti people thought you... more »

Rositha Aurelien says...

Hi Gracia, Commment es-tu? J'esp more »

Returning To The Us says...

I would like to know, if you guys have any feedback about Gracia Delva's coming back to the US, if you do, please let... more »

Staleyman says...

gracia would you be able to helpin me plz? i have good skills but i need help from some1 i wanna it from you my number... more »

Rones Mentor says...

There is nothing in USA I know how you can sing, I believe in you and then the haitian population so, but I have to... more »

1 - 10 of 40 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4  Next ›  Last »