Belo Wins RFI Decouvertes 2006 in Douala

Read more comments about the this topic: Belo Wins RFI Decouvertes 2006 in Douala

I just got news from a trusted source that Belo Won RFI Decouvertes 2006 in Douala. Belo is a young Haitian artist who went to Africa to represent... Continue reading...

Comments 21 - 29 of 29

Djhakie says...

Keep up the good job and never give up. Congratilations for winning the RFI Decouvertes 2006. Keep on going my friend!!! more »

Woody says...

If you want to know more about the jacmel film festival you should read an article here: Film Festival Jacmel 2006 ... more »

Ann-seph says...

Belo, nous les haitiens sommes fiers de toi aujourd'hui car tu fais l'honneur de notre bicolore,nous te souhaitons du... more »

Sexy-diva says...

Initially, I would like to complement you Bello, for doing the tremendous presentation that you have presented in... more »

Jhony Derney says...

Belo, thank you so much for your endeavor/ you are the answer of all haitians who believe that they have to leave... more »

Tonton Loulou says...

hi hi director it me tonton loulou how are you? you find director byeeee more »

Tania says...

this so hot... why can't we see thoose kind of news all th time,and you know what is sad they have every killing news... more »

Tania says...

this so hot... why can't we see thoose kind of news all the time,and you know what is sad they have every killing news... more »

Cedrick says...

Hi, are you the same Karamel from KompaMagazine? If you stop by Belo's post again, I need your number or email. Cedrick more »

21 - 29 of 29 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3  Next ›  Last »