Gracia Delva Can come Back to Zenglen Anytime

Read more comments about the this topic: Gracia Delva Can come Back to Zenglen Anytime

In a press conference at Marabou Cafe, Richie of Zenglen said to the press that Gracia Delva can come back to Zenglen anytime. According to Ritchie... Continue reading...

Comments 11 - 20 of 21

Sherley says...

well gracia is the most talented singer and richie is another talented brother and together they can not be stop. when... more »

Ermilande says...

they think if Gracia had left zenglen,the band was not gonna be doin good,but Richie is zenglen and that`s why Richie... more »

Ermilande says...

Happy valentinday zengle special to richie love yall.yall #1 fan do what yall do n yall doing great.kiss kiss.Happy... more »

Altidor Pierre Alain says...

aya m'ap mache avek ou mass konpa ap toujou rete yon b more »

Ermilande says...

i never knew how much i was in love zengle song instill i haerd mwne eme-w write buy Richie and sing buy Richie.But... more »

Bonex Petit Frere says...

I wanna be like Richie in the future. Richie you are the best. more »

Laguerre Jamesly says...

What's the matter with my man, you know i'm jamesly i live at dominican republic and i'd like to become u'r friend... more »

Big. E says...

ERICK SAGET.as usual a big singer left and another one took over. that means Gracia can come back to Zenglen and... more »

Pierre Louis says...

first of all i would love to be invideo with gracia delva because i stay beleive since gracia went to haiti zenglen... more »

Weadje says...

ket mwen santi tout kem ap dechirire avec jwa psk richie avec gracia rekonsilye pou tout bon ti pa kite yo fe nou... more »

11 - 20 of 21 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3  Next ›  Last »