AZOR National Vodou Funeral, Champs-de-Mars Haiti, Saturday 23 June

A Vodou style National Funeral will be held for Haitian music legend Lenord Fortune aka AZOR at Champs-de-Mars in front of the Haiti National Museum...

REPLY to this message

<Prev (   1 of 13   >)   Next >
Return to Message List

Comments 1 - 10 of 12

Shakaitutu says...

I have so much respect for Azor. He is the only voodoo artist that I listen to over and over again. I am glad the... more »

Linda Chery says...

I think he deserves it its about time we start showing honor to our Haitian gems/ treasures no matter what genre they... more »

Nicolas Ronel says...

I think,Azor needs a national funeral for his contribution to the haitian Culture across the world through music. I... more »

Garry Destin says...

Peace to his soul That's what i call a country of respect. A country that start to realize its citizen's potentuals... more »

Vanina says...

I am catholic and don't participate in any aspect of the vodou ceremonies. But if it's what Azor beleived in and where... more »

Kenold Pierre says...

R.I.P Azor.You will be greatly missed more »

T. Lagwe says...

Des que le coeur d'un grand homme cesse de battre, on donne son nom a une art more »

Bwa San Fey says...

I am not a vodouisant but I respect those who practice vodouism. They send their prayers to God. At least they don't... more »

Reginal Silne says...

First i would say thanks to the presidency for beins so concerned about the death of our hero :azor: he will be... more »

Toto says...

I am so proud of our president Martelly who honors Azor as a great and our Voodoo culture publickly without any... more »

1 - 10 of 12 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2  Next ›  Last »