Message 3721

act353ROOT

REPLY to this message

<Prev (   1 of 28   >)   Next >
Return to Message List

Comments 1 - 10 of 27

Katiana Lefevre says...

Carlos, mwen pa we sa poum di de ou paske mwen trop renmen ou, map mouri pou ou e map mouri pou carimi. luv you so... more »

Adilove says...

Carlo is the most important of all of them.Is there somebody else?He s the cutes,the most popular.In France,Guyanne... more »

Shar says...

carlo....i find that you have a unique style...with a distiguished demeanor...a great voice and let us not forget you... more »

Kthoo says...

I don't know what I have to say because, when I see you I'm mute. I really love you... Please send me a message at... more »

Presieuse says...

lol Calo is like a magnet uh that keeps on attracting women all over the place. Your dream of having him for yourself... more »

Juline Etienne says...

Je souhaite que tu aies de beaux enfants car "tu es trop cute". Tu as un pouvoir d'attraction sur les femmes qu'on ne... more »

Shar says...

Carlo Vieux is definitely very good-looking and talented....I'll keep dreaming....but at least I can see him live in... more »

Stephanie says...

OMG.........u r so cute i luv u. mwen te renmen bal la anpil. more »

Chelsea says...

Hello mwen ta renmen konne'w. more »

Tichouchou says...

hi carlo you are very goodlooking,attracting,talentend men,but that picture make you small.Please brotherrrrr give us... more »

1 - 10 of 27 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3  Next ›  Last »