Message 4877

act660ROOT

REPLY to this message

<Prev (   1 of 18   >)   Next >
Return to Message List

Comments 1 - 10 of 17

John says...

God bless you Rosiny Deronette....You will find people that doesn't like...but stay strong more »

Me says...

Aloha Roro, May the Lord bless & keep you, may His face shines continously on you. May you always remember where... more »

Terri Bush says...

Our church is preparing to do a crusade in Les Cayes in June and I need help finding songs that are in Creole. If you... more »

Dail Olson says...

I am not sure what you are asking. Can you please give me more details. Yes some songs in french are wording different... more »

Terri says...

Could you visit YouTube and play a Song listed as Pour tout ce que Tu est Posted by Saricheese Also please look at a... more »

Geraldine Xu says...

ROSINY DERONETTE PA GEN MORALITE POU LI NAN TET GROUP LA. TROP DOSYE.E TOUT DOSYE YO GEN VERITE LADAN YO. ROSINY POKO... more »

Lory says...

cheater, cheater, cheater. FIND A DAY JOB TO DO BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT SING more »

Blessed In So Many Ways says...

What have this poor man of God done to you woman? You sound very traumatized. Anyway, it takes a cheater to know one... more »

Jess says...

TRUE OR FALSE. Pastor Rosiny Deronette, I Love all your songs. But is it true that you are living with another woman... more »

Ma says...

Hello, who ever you are Jess go and listen to the number 4 on his new albun. Where he's saying his life doesn't... more »

1 - 10 of 17 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2  Next ›  Last »