Gracia Delva Can come Back to Zenglen Anytime

In a press conference at Marabou Cafe, Richie of Zenglen said to the press that Gracia Delva can come back to Zenglen anytime.

According to Ritchie...

REPLY to this message

(   1 of 23   >)   Next >
Return to Message List

Comments 1 - 10 of 22

G9conceptla says...

mon cher Gracia chapo bas!!! comme tu l'as deja dit "Devant Devant Net" Spageti Style Ti Blada. Pa gin Pi Bel CD que... more »

Carlo says...

pa gin pi bon pase saa kinbe pi fot pa decourage more »

Rayjim says...

An tou ka ti mesye lanmou retounen,yo remele spaghetti style,ti blada ayaaaaaaaaaaaa! more »

Sandy says...

I Love Gracia Delva. He completes the ORIGINAL foundation of Zenglen, but I have to say that I am sad to hear that... more »

Danielvideo says...

i don't think it's a good idea for Gracia to come in zenglen because mass compas is doing very good right now,unless... more »

Katty says...

yes mwen panse li ka retounen anytime because they were the best band and together they'll achieve even greater... more »

Dadou says...

Mwen panse ke Gracia pa retounen nan zenglen li byen ak Richie.En tout cas f more »

Ermilande says...

hey richie how are you doin this afternoon? i hope you doin great in the jesus name.i write this comment to you that i... more »

Anderson Cameau says...

Bonjour voici bio de anderson Cameau more »

Tantantetfret says...

yo te mele. kounyea yo remele.. gracia mavew jous ka la mort, epi gade, pa gen pasew bon bagay.. more »

1 - 10 of 22 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3  Next ›  Last »