Strict Standards: Non-static method SPA_MatchesMapRegex::apply() should not be called statically in /home/content/01/9788101/html/www_belmizik_com/spa/common/spa.katyegeneral.php on line 94

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/content/01/9788101/html/www_belmizik_com/spa/spa_messages/dbc.home.class.php on line 845

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/content/01/9788101/html/www_belmizik_com/spa/spa_messages/dbc.home.class.php on line 1100

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/content/01/9788101/html/www_belmizik_com/spa/spa_messages/dbc.home.class.php on line 1100

Unity for haiti an the world hand to hand god bless my people... | BelMizik.com

Unity for haiti an the world hand to hand god bless my people...

Boniface Zebo Coresspt De Pres - February 21 2010, 11:35 AM

unity for haiti an the world hand to hand god bless my people and humanity of senegal africa europe u s a france careebean people brother's hood diaspora and the thoussand people dead and the victimes amen...

Boniface Zebo

Related Article:

Haiti Men Nan Men - Rap Creole Music Video For Haiti Earthquake

Watch the new Rap Kreyol video about the Haiti earthquake featuring Rockfam, Chachou Boyz, I&I, Tooboo, Gabel, Nu Mention, Tonton Nord, and Robinson...

REPLY to this message

Direct replies to this message:

"APRES-UN-MOIS-DE-SOUFFRANCE-et,le deuil de la nation...

<Prev (   < 2 of 8   >)   Next >
Return to Message List